Urban Apps, developer of the highly acclaimed Ambiance noise generator, has released a new app, All Recalls that provides iPhone and iPod touch users with quick and easy access to product recall notices and information from five major U.S. Government Agencies. The application provides a combined list of product recall announcements from the Food and Drug Administration, Consumer Product Safety Organization, Department of Agriculture, Environmental Protection Agency and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Users can view details and images for any recall notice, view recalls by product category and link to specific manufacturers and organizations. The application includes recall data as far back as 1969 complete with the original recall notices and users can bookmark recalls for later and share them on Facebook or Twitter from within the app. The application also provides HD images for Retina Display capable devices. The standard version of All Recalls is ad-supported and available from the App Store as a free download; a Pro upgrade is available via in-app purchase for $1 that removes advertising and adds the ability to search the Recall Database and receive realtime alerts for new recalls.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera