Urbanspoon has released a native iPad version of its popular restaurant search and review application. Like its iPhone counterpart, Urbanspoon for iPad allows users to explore thousands of restaurants in their local neighbourhood or anywhere in the world. Users can filter restaurants based on neighbourhood, cuisine or price and even spin to find a random choice in their area that meets the selected criteria. Urbanspoon for iPad stores all restaurant data within the app itself so that it can be used without requiring an Internet connection; online access is required to view ratings and reviews. Urbanspoon for iPad has been released as a separate app from the iPhone version, it is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off