USB Fever has rolled out its new Case with Smart Cover for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. The two-piece system includes a hard shell case that covers the back and sides of the phone while allowing for open access to all ports, controls, and cameras, and a magnetic, iPad Smart Cover-like magnetic pad that can fold up for use as a stand, serve as headphone storage, and form a bond between the case and any magnetic surface, allowing users to attach their phones directly to refrigerators, blackboards, and more. USB Fever’s Case with Smart Cover for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S is available now in three colors and sells for $19.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS