Utah.gov, the official website of the state of Utah, has released two new applications for the iPhone and iPod touch to allow users to quickly and easily access various state agency information. The Utah.gov application provides users with a state agency search, including phone number, address, and web site URL, a service search, covering over 1,000 citizen, business, and government-to-government services, and a section for news from Utah.gov. The second app, Utah.gov Professional License Lookup, is a search utility that lets users verify the status of individuals with a state regulated occupation or profession, including doctors, nurses, contractors, accountants, and other state licensed professionals. It displays basic license information, and color-coded results based on active, inactive, or suspended status. Both of Utah.gov’s applications are available now as free downloads from the App Store.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today