V-Moda has introduced its new Crossfade LP2 Headphones. As a successor to the company’s original Crossfade LP, the Crossfade LP2 features little external branding, 50mm dual-diaphragm drivers, V-Port 3D staging, replaceable memory foam ear cushions for noise isolation, and is tuned using a 31-band EQ. In addition, the Crossfade LP2 includes two sets of interchangeable shields for the outside of the earcups, two detachable Kevlar-reinforced fabric audio cables—one with an Apple-friendly three-button remote, and one without—and a hard exoskeleton carrying case. V-Moda’s Crossfade LP2 is available now and sells for $199; customers can purchase an additional set of shields for $25, or can opt to have the shields customized with their own logo for $45.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch