V-Moda today unveiled new colors of its VIBE noise-isolating earphones. One of interest to iPod owners is the new Red Roxx model. The red earphones are designed to pair with the iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition and will be available exclusively from the online Apple Store, Apple retail stores, and at V-Moda’s website throughout February. These earphones, V-Moda claims, provide “a precise balance of rich bass, warm mids and unprecedented clarity… and are fashionable accessories.” The Red Roxx earphones are priced at $101.
- Enjoy as much as $300 Off on Apple Watch Series 5
- ‘Boys State’ deleted scene shows up in time for Oscar nominations
- Saturn Awards mention nominees ‘Amazing Stories’, ‘Servant’ and ‘For All Mankind’
- International Women’s Day challenge now active on Apple Watch
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader