V-Moda has introduced its new Revamp In-Ear Headphones. Continuing its series of products inspired by the HBO series True Blood, the Revamp features an aircraft-grade aluminum silver bullet single-button inline microphone, Japanese symbols—related to the Tru Blood drink seen on the show—emblazoned on the headphones, 9mm V-Masque drivers, four pairs of BLISS 2.0 silicone ear tips for proper fit and sound isolation, and an included carrying pouch. V-Moda’s Revamp In-Ear Headphones are available now and sell for $120, but will be offered for $100 throughout the fourth season of True Blood.
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued