V-Moda today announced its Vibe noise-isolating earphones. Machined from alloy metal, the in-canal earphones “provide a precise balance of rich bass, warm mids and unprecedented clarity.” The Vibe earphones ($100) are available in Gunmetal Black or FlashBlack Chrome and come with a cable manager and a leather travel pouch. “The luxurious, unprecedented all-metal design of Vibe puts the earphones on par with high fashion jewelry, while the lightweight micro-size and ultra-soft silicon fittings provide a secure, comfortable fit during the most rigorous activities,” says V-Moda. See iLounge’s First Look for hands-on photos of the Vibe earphones.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS