V-Moda has unveiled its new Vibrato in-ear headphones for the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Die-cast from zinc alloy, the Vibrato features an 8mm driver tuned to provided added low-end response, an in-line 3.5 mm microphone and remote control, Kevlar-reinforced fabric cables, a 45 degree angled plug, and includes four sizes of ear tips to insure a comfortable fit, as well as a pair of sport earhooks. V-Moda’s Vibrato in-ear headphones are available now and sell for $130; for more information on the V-Moda Vibrato, see our full-length review.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?