V-Moda has unveiled its new Vibrato in-ear headphones for the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Die-cast from zinc alloy, the Vibrato features an 8mm driver tuned to provided added low-end response, an in-line 3.5 mm microphone and remote control, Kevlar-reinforced fabric cables, a 45 degree angled plug, and includes four sizes of ear tips to insure a comfortable fit, as well as a pair of sport earhooks. V-Moda’s Vibrato in-ear headphones are available now and sell for $130; for more information on the V-Moda Vibrato, see our full-length review.
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges
- Liquid Avatar is the Avatar Creation App of the Future