Case-Mate has announced a new partnership with upscale Argentinian leather goods maker Vaja. According to the companies, the partnership will see the two collaborate on strategy and product design; Case-mate will market, distribute, and sell Vaja’s products, which will still be made by the latter company’s artisans. “The Vaja brand uniquely fulfills the desires of the rapidly growing premium segment of the market in which consumers are seeking mobile device cases made from the highest quality materials found only in handcrafted, personalized products,” said Shashi Reddy, Case-Mate’s founder and CEO. “Vaja’s team of artisans has created fine leather products desired by luxe-minded consumers for their amazing quality and appreciation for detail. The Vaja brand will make a wonderful addition to Case-Mate’s portfolio.” Vaja’s complete line of cases and other leather accessories remains available at vajacases.com.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS