Vaja has announced its first cases for the upcoming iPhone 3G. The iVolution Top and iVolution SP leather cases both feature a flip-down cover, which blocks access to the iPhone’s Dock Connector but offers protection for the screen when closed, and offer open access to the phone’s camera and headphone jack. The iVolution Top is available in solid colors and starts at $75, while the iVolution SP offers a decorative stripe down the center of the case’s front flap, and starts at $85. The classic Retro Slim Bag is a sleeve-style case which offers access to the phone’s ring/silent switch, sleep/wake button, and headphone jack, and features a stitched leather stripe on the left side. It starts at $45. Finally, the classic Pouch is a solid color leather case featuring a fold-over top flap and a snap closure. It starts at $65.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off