Vaja has introduced its new iVolution case for the iPhone 3G. Made from high quality Argentine leather, the iVolution for iPhone 3G is an open-faced case with a slide-in design, offering open access to all the phone’s ports and controls, coverage for the Home button and front bezel, and a metal Vaja logo in the upper right front corner. Available in a wide range of colors, the Vaja iVolution for iPhone 3G is available now and starts at $85; the company’s site says the handicraft process for the case takes around 45 days.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22