Vaja has revealed its new Leather Agenda case for the Apple iPad. Made from leather, this padded folio-style case opens horizontally, like a book, and features two integrated stands, one low-angle for typing, and one for video viewing. The case also offers open access to all ports and controls, and can also be personalized with text or a graphic of the customer’s choosing. Vaja’s Leather Agenda case for the iPad is available in a wide range of color combinations and sells for $200 and up.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150