Sports technology company Velocomp has rolled out its new iBike Dash CC wireless cycling computer for the iPhone and iPod touch. Working in conjunction with the company’s free iBike app, the Dash CC offers users 50 power-based and heart rate zone workouts, an included ANT+ speed sensor with support for optional cadence and heart rate sensors, a bike odometer, user customizable cycling information display screens, and an easy install and move “Phone Booth” dashboard case that offers water and shock resistance, full use of the touch screen, and space inside for a rechargeable battery. Velocomp’s iBike Dash CC wireless cycling computer is available now and sells for $199.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS