Verizon Wireless has posted to YouTube its first television commercial for the iPhone 4. The commercial, which is devoid of Apple products save for a brief glimpse of a Magic Mouse and Apple keyboard, shows a variety of clocks ticking, some with people watching them count down. As they slowly approach 12:00, a voiceover says, “To our millions of customers who never stopped believing this day would come, thank you.” The commercial ends with Apple’s logo and iPhone 4 type on a white background, followed by the Verizon logo, the “It Begins” slogan, the 2.10.11 launch date, and Verizon’s “Rule the Air” logo. Notably, the spot represents the first such iPhone commercial to air in the U.S. that was seemingly created by the phone’s carrier and not by Apple itself.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS