Video game developer Left Behind Games has announced that it will integrate links to the iTunes Music Store in an upcoming game, allowing gamers to purchase music they hear during gameplay. The game, “Left Behind: Eternal Forces,” is a real-time strategy game based on the best-selling Left Behind book series. The developer said that clicking a music link will pause the game and launch the iTunes Music Store. After the song is downloaded, gamers can resume action or customize their playlist and listen to the newly downloaded music while playing. The game is scheduled for an October release.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?