SeeItWithUs has released an iPad version of its video frame capture application for the iPhone and iPod touch. VideoPix for iPad allows users to import and play back videos in slow motion for frame-by-frame analysis and frame capture. iPad-compatible video clips can be imported from the Photo Library or directly using the Camera Connection Kit and non-iPad-compatible video files can be uploaded over Wi-Fi from a desktop web browser for use in the app. Users can play back their video clips in slow motion with a configurable frame rate from 1 to 10 fps or navigate frame-by-frame, capture individual frames and crop and apply basic effects. Pictures are captured in the same resolution as the source video and stored in an internal library within the app where multiple pictures can be selected for sharing via e-mail. VideoPix supports MP4/MOV videos in resolutions up to 720p using the H.264/MPEG-4 codecs and up to 1600 x 1200 using the MJPEG codec. Videos recorded on the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and fifth-generation iPod nano can be transferred directly into the app using Apple’s iPad Camera Connector. The app cannot access videos stored within the iPad Videos app due to iOS API limitations. VideoPix for iPad is available from the App Store for $3.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS