Vine co-founders Rus Yusupov and Colin Kroll have released Hype, a new social video app that allows users to broadcast live interactive video. Followers can be notified instantly when a broadcast begins, and can comment and interact with the broadcast, and users can add photos, videos, music, and animations to spice up their videos. A replay feature allows users to make their broadcasts available for later viewing, and Hype broadcasts can be easily shared on Twitter. Broadcasters can also feature comments from followers, add themed backgrounds, and present videos and pictures in slideshow form. Rather than being a new Vine app, however, Hype appears to be more in line to compete with Twitter’s Periscope app and Facebook’s integrated Facebook Live feature.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off