Virgin Mobile has announced a new $40 unlimited monthly data plan, which, when combined with a $150 Mi-Fi mobile hotspot, provides an attractive option for iPad and iPod touch users. The new offering does not require a contract, allowing customers to start and stop their service without a fee, and the $150 hotspot would allow users to connect up to five devices at a time, including iPods, iPhones, and iPads. Notably, Virgin Mobile’s devices operate on Sprint’s nationwide network, with roaming limited to 300MB per month. [via TidBits]
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking