As previously rumored, Virgin Mobile has announced that it will launch the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S on Friday, June 29. The carrier, one of Sprint’s prepaid brands, will charge $649 for the 16GB iPhone 4S and $549 for the 8GB iPhone 4, but will offer plans for as little as $35 a month. That low-end plan offers 300 voice minutes, unlimited text, and unlimited data—which is capped at 2.5GB of “full speed” data. The most expensive plan—which runs $55 monthly—offers unlimited calling, text, and data; the company will offer a $5 monthly discount to customers who sign up for automatic monthly payments. Mobile hotspot service will also be offered for an additional $15 a month, but will expand the “full speed data” cap to 3.5GB per month.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150