Voice-over-IP service provider Vonage has released its new Vonage Mobile applications for the iPhone and iPod touch. Vonage Mobile allows users to place low-cost international calls over Wi-Fi or, in the case of the iPhone version, over a cellular connection. Features include the ability to dial using saved contacts, the ability to use the iPhone’s existing phone number for caller ID, real-time balance updates, and more. The Vonage Mobile applications for the iPhone and iPod touch are available now as free downloads from the App Store.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS