Vudu has updated tvOS app with 4K support, which as Engadget points out now provides Apple TV users with an option to watch Disney movies in 4K — albeit at with a higher price tag. Disney has been the lone holdout among major studios in getting on board with selling 4K movies on the iTunes Store, which is believed to be due to Apple’s insistence on offering 4K and 1080p titles for the same prices; Disney charges a premium for 4K content on other platforms such as Vudu, but with the recent app update, at least Apple TV users who want to consume Disney content in all of its 4K glory and don’t mind the higher price will have the option to do so.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off