Wacom, known for its pen-based drawing tablets for traditional PC operating systems, has unveiled its new Bamboo Stylus for the iPad. The Bamboo Stylus features a black and silver design, a satin-textured metal body, balanced weighting, and a stylus tip that’s 25 percent narrower—6mm vs. 8mm—than most competing solutions. Wacom’s Bamboo Stylus is expected to ship in mid-May and will sell for $30.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS