WaKi Apps has released a new Travel Health guide for the iPhone and iPod touch. Developed in collaboration with renowned Australian Travel Medicine Specialist Dr. Deborah Mills, Travel Health provides a comprehensive reference guide specifically designed to help users look after their health when travelling overseas. The application provides information on common medical conditions encountered by travellers, a drug reference table with generic and brand names for various medications around the world and guidance on when professional medical advice should be sought. Users can also quickly search for common symptoms, perform advanced searches and bookmark pages for quick reference. Travel Health will sell for $10 and is available on the App Store as a free download for a limited time.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS