The Wall Street Journal has released an update to its iPad application adding market data and new social network sharing options. The Wall Street Journal 3.0 now includes a new Market Data Centre that provides live updating data, real-time stock quotes and charts and a customizable watchlist. Further, the new version now allows users to share articles on Facebook and Twitter from directly within the app simply by tapping with two fingers on an article’s summary or image. Additional enhancements include new toolbar buttons for simplified text resizing in articles and improvements to the display of video, images and interactive graphics. The Wall Street Journal for the iPad is available from the App Store as a free download. Free registration is required to access current content, with a subscription option available for accessing archived content and other enhanced features.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?