Apple is expected to push out a minor maintenance release of watchOS later today, according to a report by 9to5Mac. The watchOS 5.1.1 release is expected to resolve issues that some users had with updating to watchOS 5.1 last week, as well as fixing a few other small issues. 9to5Mac has gotten its hands on the release notes for the new version, noting that they specifically omit any mention of the issue with “bricking” devices, and that they otherwise include the same points as the original watchOS 5.1 update that was released last week. Apple posted developer betas of iOS 12.1.1 and tvOS 12.1.1 las week, although a watchOS 5.1.1 beta was conspicuously absent this time around, which would make sense if Apple simply planned to roll it out directly to users, bypassing a beta cycle entirely for that version.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150