Waterfield Designs has announced three new cases for the iPhone. The iPhone Smart Case is a thin case that features a smooth outer, rubberized textile grips on each side, and a multi-layered padding system with a high-impact rigid insert and scratch-free Ultrasuede lining to protect the iPhone. Available in six colors, it comes in three styles — Slip for slipping into a pocket, Flap for attaching to a strap, and Clip for clipping onto belts — and sells for $35-$39. The iPhone Travel Case is a larger case, designed to carry the iPhone and its accessories together. Features include custom-sized, padded interior compartments, and self-locking zippers. It is available in six colors as well, comes in three sizes, and sells for $35-$39. The iPhone Suede Jacket is a basic Ultrasuede case that fits snugly on the iPhone and could double as a screen cleaner; it sells for $9. “I wanted a hard case with quick access that would slip easily into my pockets, but look simple and un-complicated,” explained owner Gary Waterfield. “For the Smart Case, we developed an intricate construction process to produce the clean, svelte look the case has.” All three cases are available now.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off