On the heels of Apple’s official Apple Watch release announcement, new Apple Watch accessories have started to appear. WaterField Designs has debuted its leather Time Travel Apple Watch Case and Apple Watch Pad, designed to both protect and organize the Apple Watch and other related accessories such as bands. Available exclusively from the WaterField Designs online store, the Apple Watch Case ($49-$59) stores extra watch bands, the Apple Watch charger, Bluetooth ear buds, and other accessories in padded interior pockets and a choice of a leather or ballistic nylon exterior, while the WatchPad ($17) is designed to provide an elegant and protective surface upon which to place the Apple Watch while charging.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22