WaterField Designs has unveiled its latest case, the iPad Wallet. The iPad Wallet is designed to carry the iPad—encased or not—along with the Apple Wireless Keyboard and any charging accessories. It features soft, scratch-free pockets for the iPad and Keyboard, impact-resistant plastic inserts to separate the two devices, a stretchy outside back pocket, distressed leather trim, YKK self-locking zippers, and optional D-rings and a strap to convert the Wallet into a stand-alone bag. WaterField Designs’ iPad Wallet is available now and is expected to begin shipping October 31; pricing starts at $79.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document