WaterField Designs has unveiled its latest case, the iPad Wallet. The iPad Wallet is designed to carry the iPad—encased or not—along with the Apple Wireless Keyboard and any charging accessories. It features soft, scratch-free pockets for the iPad and Keyboard, impact-resistant plastic inserts to separate the two devices, a stretchy outside back pocket, distressed leather trim, YKK self-locking zippers, and optional D-rings and a strap to convert the Wallet into a stand-alone bag. WaterField Designs’ iPad Wallet is available now and is expected to begin shipping October 31; pricing starts at $79.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS