Waterfield Designs has introduced its iPod nano Case, and a revised version of its small iPod Gear Pouch. The iPod nano Case features three-layer construction—an Indium nylon outer, a protective plastic middle, and an interior layer made of neoprene. The case also features an elastic band sewn into the back for storing earbuds, and comes in five different colors. The revised small iPod Gear Pouch now features a small padded interior compartment for the nano, and can fit an iPod nano, its WaterField case, ear buds, USB power adapter and either an arm band or a power supply inside. Both the iPod nano Case and the revised small iPod Gear Pouch are available now. Pricing for the iPod nano Case is set at $22.00; the small iPod Gear Pouch sells for $29.00.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS