Watershed has debuted its new Waterproof Submersible Bag for iPad. The bag features a watertight top seal, a play-through plastic screen cover that allows the iPad to be used underwater, a front flap with button closure, and an included shoulder strap. Watershed has yet to add the Waterproof Submersible Bag for iPad to its website but is currently taking phone orders; the Bag itself is priced at $97.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150