The white iPhone 4 has officially launched in the U.S. to short lines and constrained supply. One iLounge editor found himself in line outside an Apple retail store this morning with only four or five others, two of which were Apple employees. Notably, this particular Apple Store’s launch supply was quite low, estimated to be only 40 units—somewhat surprising given the long build up to the launch. In addition, white iPhone 4 units are now out on display in Apple’s retail stores, giving potential—or just curious—customers a chance to view the device first-hand.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150