Apple took its online store offline last night at Midnight eastern time, during which time it removed the white iPhone 4 from its database, according to a new report. Citing information from a “retail contact,” 9 to 5 Mac reports that the handset’s SKU was removed from Apple’s system during the downtime, the only changed noticed during that period. Italian-language Apple Rumors notes [Translated Link] that any remaining images of the white iPhone 4 were also removed from the store. Apple has said only that it will release the long-delayed white iPhone 4 this spring, a statement which was reiterated in March by Apple’s Senior Vice President of Worldwide Marketing Phil Schiller.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off