The Vodafone cell phone company has broadcast a TV commercial in Japan that portrays a woman using white iPod earbuds to listen to her music-capable cell phone. It is a conclusive sign that other manufacturers are trying to “cash in” on the coolness of the white earbuds. The phone itself actually ships with cheap silver-and-black headphones, not the white earbuds used in the commercial (which are clearly iPod earbuds).
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off