A Windows application that directly syncs your Inbox with your iPod (without the need for an e-mail client such as Outlook).
What’s new in this version:
Note: Version 0.95 is a mandatory upgrade from previous versions.
- Solves all major security issues (NEW)
- Minor bug fixes (NEW)
- Supports IMAP and POP e-mail accounts
- The ability to save the username / password / server / drive information for easy access
- Downloads all the e-mails from your Inbox to your iPod (makes a folder titled “Mail” under “Notes”)
- All the e-mails are named according to their e-mail number and the person who sent it
for example, if I was the first person to e-mail you,
- An index file titled “.index” is made, which gives you the status of your Inbox
—includes how many total messages you have, and how many of those messages are recent / unread / deleted
—includes hyperlinks to your unread messages
- Incredibly simple to use
- Works with all iPods v2.0+
System Requirements: Windows