Withings has announced Thermo ($100), a new iOS-connected Wi-Fi thermometer. Using revolutionary HotSpotSensor technology, Thermo gives you precise results with a simple one-touch gesture, syncing your temperature readings via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth with the companion Thermo iOS app. Sixteen infrared sensors and the patented HotSpot sensor provide a highly-accurate temperature reading against the temple in under two seconds without requiring contact with any bodily fluids, while the app lets you store and track temperature readings, get reminders, and input related symptoms or medications right on your iPhone. Temperatures and related information are stored in a Thermo diary that can be easily shared with your doctor at any time. When taking readings, the Thermo unit will also provide color-coded temperature feedback based on the user’s age profile to help you easily understand the reading.
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series