Withings has announced that it is now shipping its Blood Pressure Monitor for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch in the U.S. Shown during the 2011 CES in Las Vegas, the Blood Pressure Monitor is a compact blood pressure cuff with integrated motor and battery pack that connects to an iOS device via a 30-pin cable and works with the company’s free app to display results and track them over time with graphs that can be shared via email with a physician. Withings’ Blood Pressure Monitor for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch is available now and sells for $130.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today