A woman involved in a crash with an alleged drunk driver said her Apple Watch allowed her to alert authorities and get help quickly, Shape reports. Kacie Anderson was waiting at a red light with her nine-month-old baby when her car was struck. “The moment he hit us everything inside the car went airborne,” Anderson said. When her phone proved out of reach, Anderson used the SOS feature on her Apple Watch to call 911. Anderson credits the feature with “saving” her and her son after she suffered severe injuries and was unable to move.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150