Binary Dawn Interactive has released an update to WordUs2, its popular word game for iOS devices adding new three- and four-letter dictionaries suitable for younger learners. In WordUs2 players test their vocabulary by attempting to guess a mystery word given only the first letter. Players attempt to guess the word one letter at a time and must guess not only the letters in the word but also where in the word they appear. The game includes a dictionary of thousands of words and four game modes including a “Calm & Collected” mode with unlimited time and guesses and three additional challenge modes where players are given either a limited number of guesses or a limited amount of time. WordUs2 is available from the App Store for $2.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera