Binary Dawn Interactive has released an update to WordUs2, its popular word game for iOS devices adding new three- and four-letter dictionaries suitable for younger learners. In WordUs2 players test their vocabulary by attempting to guess a mystery word given only the first letter. Players attempt to guess the word one letter at a time and must guess not only the letters in the word but also where in the word they appear. The game includes a dictionary of thousands of words and four game modes including a “Calm & Collected” mode with unlimited time and guesses and three additional challenge modes where players are given either a limited number of guesses or a limited amount of time. WordUs2 is available from the App Store for $2.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS