With the 2006 World Cup starting this week, two companies have released iPod guides to help those traveling to Germany for the tournament. MyCityMate has created a free 12-city guide that contains roughly 750 venues—from restaurants to bars and clubs to points of interest—for the host cities in Germany. Coolgorilla, who recently released an iPod World Cup guide with schedule and player information, has announced a new German translation guide for the iPod. The free guide has over 750 MP3s of recorded German words and phrases. “You simply select the phrase you require in English, play the translation and off you go,” says the company.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150