Wrappers has announced its new line of textile protective sleeves for the new iPad tablet. The new sleeves feature dense closed cell foam reinforcement on the sides, a pillow case-style design, and no external logos. The sleeve will come in a wide variety of styles, including canvas-backed corduroy for $36, black and white rafia for $45, an aqua case from LVMH Kenzo for $40, a wool & black velvet mix from Calvin Klein for $65, a checked textile from Ralph Lauren for $61, alcantara for $50, ballistic black nylon cordura for $26, and metallic-finish polyurethane for $50. Wrapper’s new lineup of sleeves for the Apple iPad will be available when the device ships.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off