Wrappers has teamed up with renowned designers Paul Smith and Robert Kaufman for a new set of Sleeves for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. The Paul Smith of London sleeves feature Smith’s classic multi-stripe pattern in two colorways—one in bright shades of red orange, yellow and blue, and one in more subdued shades of green, brown, tan, and aqua—and sell for £17, or roughly $28, each. The Robert Kaufman sleeves sport either a purple “Bad Bone” skulls pattern or a “Hip Flower Power” black and multicolor skulls pattern, and sell for £14, or roughly $23, each. All four Sleeves feature a fitted build to prevent the iPhone from slipping out, microfiber waterproof lining, 3mm of compressed closed cell foam padding, offer complete covering for the device, require a 3-5 day build time, and are available now.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off