Wrigley’s Extra has teamed up with Apple to launch a major iPod promotion in the UK and Republic of Ireland. The company will give away 10,000 iPods (5,000 20GB iPods and 5,000 iPod shuffles) and over 90,000 other prizes, including front row concert tickets, online album vouchers and £5 iTunes vouchers. The promotion will run across the entire Extra chewing gum and Extra mints product line, and winners have until December 31, 2005 to claim their prizes.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera