Apple’s recently announced $3 billion acquisition of Beats breaks down to about $2.5 billion for Beats Electronics hardware and a little less than $500 million for the Beats Music streaming service, the Wall Street Journal reports. The report notes the breakdown “was largely an accounting issue, because the two Beats units are backed by different investors.” However, it does give some insight into the total valuation of Beats. Apple CEO Tim Cook has said in multiple interviews the deal was also about the talent involved, including Beats co-founders Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off