Semi Secret Software has released an update to its iOS word game, Wurdle, adding iPad support, Retina Display graphics and Game Center integration. Wurdle is a flexible and fast-paced word game that challenges users to find and trace multiple words in a letter grid within a specified time limit. Wurdle 3.0 is now a universal binary providing native iPad support in the single application and also improves the graphics with Retina Display artwork for the iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch. The latest update also adds Game Center integration for leaderboards and online multiplayer support as well as introducing a new split-screen multiplayer mode into the iPad version. Wurdle 3.0 requires iOS 4.1 or later and is available from the App Store for $2.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera