As the latest additions to its expansive lineup of iPod nano cases, XtremeMac has announced MicroWallet ($20-30), three types of flip-open cases. MicroWallet Leather is available in four colors (distressed saddle, distressed brown, distressed dark brown and black), each with an elastic closure band and low-profile steel belt clip; Pastel is available in pink and lime with a snap closure and carabineer clip, and the canvas-bodied Accent is available in two color combinations for only $20 with a belt clip and elastic closure.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?