XtremeMac has announced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod touch and sixth-generation iPod nano. The new offerings include the company’s signature form-fitting silicon Tuffwrap series of cases which will be available in four colors and sold in packs of two, the Tuffwrap Tatu with unique laser-engraved design patterns on the back and the Tuffwrap Play, a soft and flexible plastic case with ergonomic grips designed for gaming. The company’s new Microshield line of cases include the Microshield Basic, a clear hard-plastic case, the Microshield Accent which combines a hard plastic back and colorful rubber border and the Microshield View, a two-piece case with a removable bottom for easy docking and an integrated kickstand for watching videos. The XtremeMac Hybrid is a two-piece case with a hard plastic back and silicone overlay and is available in black or purple. XtremeMac will also be releasing its lycra and neoprene Sportwrap armband for the iPod touch and iPod nano which provides an anti-glare front and removable earbud cord wrap and a series of Tuffshield screen protectors for both devices in glossy, matte and mirrored versions. The XtremeMac iPod touch and nano cases will be priced in the $13 to $30 U.S. range and will be available for purchase in October.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS