XtremeMac today announced three new cases for the fifth-generation iPod. The MicroFlip ($40; black, brown, dark brown or saddle) is a leather flip-style case that features a belt clip and built in protection for the iPod’s screen and click wheel. The MicroFolio ($40; black, brown, dark brown or saddle) and MicroFolio Chic ($40; pink or white) are billfold-style leather cases with pockets for an ID or credit card and cash as well as screen and click wheel protectors. MicroFolio Chic offers the same internal design as MicroFolio and also features a tab closure and a removable carabiner. All three of the cases will begin shipping in two to three weeks.
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150
- Google Calendar and Docs now have App Store privacy labels
- New Zealand students create prototype Samoan language learning app
- Get professional sound quality with the Mackie CR-X for $124
- Minnesota bigwigs lobby for App Store and Play Store reform
- Black ‘Hometown’ photographers featured on latest shot on iPhone video
- Camera operator on ‘Cherry’ reveals complex drone shots
- Repairability scores appear on official Apple France website