XtremeMac has released the new Premium iPod Car Charger for 3G iPods which uses Apple’s proprietary dock connector. The charger features a single LED to indicate a power connection, removable fuse for current protection, diode protection for backflow current, impact resistant shell, integrated cable strain relief on both ends and a limited lifetime warranty. It’s available now for $19.95 or bundled in the Get Connected Kit for $49.95.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150