XtremeMac has announced its new case lineup for the fifth-generation iPod nano. The new iPod nano 5G line includes the clear Tuffwrap, the Tuffwrap Plus, which includes two silicone cases, a hard plastic screen shield overlay, and a caribiner, the Tuffwrap Tatu, which comes in white or black and features an included viewing stand as well as a clear etched design that allows the color of the nano to show through, and the Microshield, a thin, clear hard plastic case that comes with two back plates—one with a belt clip and one without. Other options include the Microshield Tatu, a thin, clear, snap-on plastic case featuring integrated patterns and an included viewing stand, the Sportwrap armband made from lycra and neoprene, featuring an anti-glare mask, a removable earbud cord wrap, and an adjustable armband, and Tuffshield static-cling protective film, which will come in clear-gloss or anti-glare versions. XtremeMac’s new line of cases for the fifth-generation iPod nano will be available in November and are priced from $15-$30.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS